Nooooooooooooooooooo I was in the middle of watching Silence in the Library and the player decides it doesn’t want to load anymore. There are only 6 minutes left. Just load god damn it.
I love how Hannibal and Supernatural are like
while Sherlock and Hannibal are like
If you can pronounce correctly every word in this poem, you will be speaking English better than 90% of the native English speakers in the world.
After trying the verses, a Frenchman said he’d prefer six months of hard labour to reading six lines aloud.
I love this thing its brilliant. Even if its your mother tongue, read it aloud anyway it’s worth it I promise.
My English teacher let me memorize this in high school
I DID IT!!! That was fun. :) Time to share this with people.
Does anyone else really admire Crowley?
- He does his research
- He doesn’t care what anyone thinks of him
- He has worked his way up in Hell
- He’s smart
- He’s well dressed (and wears an apron when torturing)
- He’s witty
- He loved his dog
- He is multi-lingual
- He’s a hands-on king
- His job carries lots of responsibility
- He’s always one step ahead
- He gets shit done
- He’s a sassy motherfucker
- He can make muffins
When I grow up, I want to be just like the King of Hell.
- Only one smart enough not to underestimate the Winchesters.
That’s a winner in my book.